Mayor Craig Hidalgo
- (435) 770-1229
- Assignments: Fire & Rescue, Mosquito Abatement (CMAD Trustee), Cache Council of Government (COG), Town Employees, Council/Employee Socials, Solid Waste Advisory Board
- (435) 225-6227
- Assignments: Treasurer, Parks and Recreation, Youth Council, Pony Express Day
- (435) 659-4233
- Assignments: Water, Mayor Pro Tempore, LUDMA
- (435) 760-5186
- Assignments: Roads, Animal Control, Rabies Clinic, Float/Parades
- (435) 754-8266
- Assignments: Cemetery, Emergency Preparedness, Neighborhood Watch
PLANNING & ZONING
- Nichole Sparks
- Richie Calderwood
- Mike Kelly
- Town Clerk Kristi Hidalgo
- Deputy Clerk Holly Jones
- Roads: David Hale, Brady Hale
- Cemetery: Randy Smith
- Parks: Jeremy Hidalgo
- Water Operator: Bryan Goodsell
- Fire Department: Chief Casey Andersen, Assistant Chief Dan Smith (Fire), Assistant Chief Rod Buttars (EMT)
- Sports: Mike & Stephanie Balls
- Neighborhood Watch:
- Youth Council Supervisor: Diana Calderwood
Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Planning & Zoning meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda and minutes for these meetings are posted on the Utah Public Notice website.
The municipal code for Clarkston may be found here.